Terms of Service
The following terms and conditions govern all use of the agencyrocket.com website and all content, services available at or through the website ( the “Service,” or, collectively, the “Services”). The Service is owned and operated by Agency Rocket,
LLC ("Service Provider"). The Service is offered subject to your acceptance without modification of all of the terms and conditions contained herein and all other operating rules, policies (including, without limitation, any current or future
Please read this Agreement carefully before accessing or using the Website. By accessing or using any part of the web site, you agree to the terms and conditions herein.The Website is available only to individuals who are 18 years old or older.
- Your agencyrocket.com Account and Site. If you create an account on the Website, you are responsible for maintaining the security of your account, and you are fully responsible for all activities that occur under the account and any
other actions taken in connection with the account. You must not describe or assign keywords on the Website in a misleading or unlawful manner, including in a manner intended to trade on the name or reputation of others, and Service Provider
may change or remove any description or keyword that it considers inappropriate or unlawful, or otherwise likely to cause Service Provider liability at Service Provider’s sole discretion. You must immediately notify Service Provider of
any unauthorized use of your account and/or the Service, or any other breaches of security. Failure to report any unauthorized use or breach of security may result in a loss of access to the Service and a termination of this agreement.
Service Provider will not be liable for any acts or omissions by you, including any damages of any kind incurred as a result of such acts or omissions.
- Responsibility of Contributors. If you operate a blog, comment on a blog, post material to the website or other websites, post links on the website or other websites, or otherwise make (or allow any third party to make) material available
by means of the website (any such material, "Content"), Service Provider is not responsible for the content of, and any harm resulting from the Content regardless of whether the Content in question constitutes text, graphic, audio, or
computer software. By making Content available, you represent and warrant that:
- the downloading, copying, and use of the Content will not infringe the proprietary rights, including but not limited to the copyright, patent, trademark, or trade secret rights, of any third party;
- if your employer has rights to intellectual property you create, you have either: (i) received permission from your employer to post or make available the Content, or (ii) secured from your employer a waiver as to all rights in or
to the Content;
- you have fully complied with any third-party licenses relating to the Content, and have done all things necessary to successfully pass through to end users any required terms;
- the Content does not contain or install any viruses, worms, malware, Trojan horses or other harmful or destructive content;
- the Content is not spam, is not machine- or randomly-generated, and does not contain unethical or unwanted commercial content designed to drive traffic to third party sites or boost the search engine rankings of third party sites,
or to further unlawful acts (such as phishing) or mislead recipients as to the source of the material (such as spoofing);
- the Content is not pornographic, does not contain threats or incite violence towards individuals or entities, and does not violate the privacy or publicity rights of any third party;
- your account and/or the Website is not getting advertised via unwanted electronic messages such as spam links on newsgroups, email lists, other blogs and websites, and similar unsolicited promotional methods;
- your account and/or the Website is not named in a manner that misleads your readers into thinking that you are another person or company. For example, your account and/or Website URL or name is not the name of a person other than yourself
or company other than your own; and
- you have, in the case of Content that includes computer code, accurately categorized and/or described the type, nature, uses and effects of the materials, whether requested to do so by Service Provider or otherwise.
- By submitting Content to Service Provider for inclusion on your Website, you grant Service Provider a world-wide, royalty-free, and non-exclusive license to reproduce, modify, adapt and publish the Content solely for the purpose of displaying,
distributing and promoting your blog. If you delete Content, Service Provider will use reasonable efforts to remove it from the Website, but you acknowledge that caching or references to the Content may not be made immediately unavailable.
- Without limiting any of Customer’s representations or warranties, Service Provider has the right (though not the obligation), in Service Provider's sole discretion to: (i) refuse or remove any content that, in Service Provider's reasonable
opinion, violates any Service Provider policy or is in any way harmful, unlawful, or objectionable; or, (ii) terminate or deny access to and use of the Website to any individual or entity for any reason. Service Provider will have no obligation
to provide a refund of any amounts previously paid.
- Responsibility of Website Visitors. Service Provider has not reviewed, and cannot review, all of the material, including computer software, posted to the Website, and cannot therefore be responsible for that material's content, use
or effects. By operating the Website, Service Provider does not represent or imply that it endorses the material there posted, or that it believes such material to be accurate, useful, or non-harmful. You are responsible for taking precautions
as necessary to protect yourself and your computer systems from viruses, worms, Trojan horses, and other harmful or destructive content. The Website may contain content that is offensive, indecent, or otherwise objectionable, as well as
content containing technical inaccuracies, typographical mistakes, and other errors. The website may also contain material that violates the privacy or publicity rights, or infringes the intellectual property and other proprietary rights,
of third parties, or downloading, copying or use of which is subject to additional terms and conditions, stated or unstated. Service Provider disclaims any responsibility for any harm resulting from the use by visitors of the website,
or from any downloading by those visitors of content there posted.
- Content Posted on Other Websites. We have not reviewed, and cannot review, all of the material, including computer software, made available through the websites and webpages to which agencyrocket.com links, and that link to agencyrocket.com.
Service Provider does not have any control over those non-Service Provider websites and webpages, and is not responsible for their contents or their use. By linking to a non-Service Provider website or webpage, Service Provider does not
represent or imply that it endorses such website or webpage. You are responsible for taking precautions as necessary to protect yourself and your computer systems from viruses, worms, Trojan horses, and other harmful or destructive content.
Service Provider disclaims any responsibility for any harm resulting from your use of non-Service Provider websites and webpages.
- Copyright Infringement and DMCA Policy. As Service Provider asks others to respect its intellectual property rights, it respects the intellectual property rights of others. If you believe that material located on or linked to by agencyrocket.com
violates your copyright, you are encouraged to notify Service Provider in accordance with Service Provider's Digital Millennium Copyright Act ("DMCA") Policy. Service Provider will respond to all such notices, including as required or
appropriate by removing the infringing material or disabling all links to the infringing material. Service Provider will terminate a visitor's access to and use of the Website if, under appropriate circumstances, the visitor is determined
to be a repeat infringer of the copyrights or other intellectual property rights of Service Provider or others. In the case of such termination, Service Provider will have no obligation to provide a refund of any amounts previously paid
to Service Provider. Please forward any copyright related complaints to email@example.com.
- Intellectual Property. This Agreement does not transfer from Service Provider to you any Service Provider or third party intellectual property, and all right, title and interest in and to such property will remain (as between the parties)
solely with Service Provider. Service Provider, agencyrocket.com, the agencyrocket.com logo, and all other trademarks, service marks, graphics and logos used in connection with agencyrocket.com, or the Website are trademarks or registered
trademarks of Service Provider or Service Provider's licensors. Other trademarks, service marks, graphics and logos used in connection with the website may be the trademarks of other third parties. Your use of the website grants you no
right or license to reproduce or otherwise use any Service Provider or third-party trademarks.
- Advertisements. Service Provider reserves the right to display advertisements on your account and/or website unless you have purchased an ad-free account.
- Attribution. Service Provider reserves the right to display attribution links such as 'Provided by agencyrocket.com,' theme author, and font attribution in your blog footer or toolbar.
- Partner Products. By activating a partner product (e.g. theme) from one of our partners, you agree to that partner's terms of service. You can opt out of their terms of service at any time by de-activating the partner product.
- Changes. Service Provider reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to modify or replace any part of this Agreement. It is your responsibility to check this Agreement periodically for changes. Your continued use of or access to the
Website following the posting of any changes to this Agreement constitutes acceptance of those changes. Service Provider may also, in the future, offer new services and/or features through the Website (including, the release of new tools
and resources). Such new features and/or services shall be subject to the terms and conditions of this Agreement.
- Termination. Service Provider may terminate your access to all or any part of the Website at any time, with or without cause, with or without notice, effective immediately. If you wish to terminate this Agreement or your agencyrocket.com
account (if you have one), you may simply discontinue using the Website. Notwithstanding the foregoing, if you have a paid services account, such account can only be terminated by Service Provider if you materially breach this Agreement
and fail to cure such breach within thirty (30) days from Service Provider's notice to you thereof; provided that, Service Provider can terminate the Website immediately as part of a general shut down of our service. All provisions of
this Agreement which by their nature should survive termination shall survive termination, including, without limitation, ownership provisions, warranty disclaimers, indemnity and limitations of liability.
- Disclaimer of Warranties. The Website is provided "as is". Service Provider and its suppliers and licensors hereby disclaim all warranties of any kind, express or implied, including, without limitation, the warranties of merchantability,
fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement. Neither Service Provider nor its suppliers and licensors makes any warranty that the Website will be error free or that access thereto will be continuous or uninterrupted. You understand
that you download from, or otherwise obtain content or services through, the website at your own discretion and risk.
- Limitation of Liability. In no event will Service Provider, directors, employees, contractors, or its suppliers or licensors, be liable with respect to any subject matter of this agreement under any contract, negligence, strict liability
or other legal or equitable theory for: (i) any special, incidental, or consequential damages; (ii) the cost of procurement for substitute products or services; (iii) for interruption of use or loss or corruption of data; or (iv) for any
amounts that exceed the fees paid by you to Service Provider under this agreement during the twelve (12) month period prior to the cause of action. Service Provider shall have no liability for any failure or delay due to matters beyond
their reasonable control. The foregoing shall not apply to the extent prohibited by applicable law.
- Acknowledgement of Suitability. Any tax advice included in the Services, written or electronic communication, including any attachments, was not intended or written to be used, and it cannot be used by you or any taxpayer for the purpose
of avoiding any penalties that may be imposed on you or any other person under the Internal Revenue Code or applicable state or local tax law provisions. Although any tax advice contained in the Website was written to support the promotion
or marketing of the transaction(s) matter(s) addressed by the advice, it cannot be used by you or any taxpayer to, promote, market or recommend to another party any transaction or matter addressed herein. Taxpayers should seek advice based
on their particular circumstances from an independent tax advisor. All information in the account, on the Website, or any presentation provided by Service Provider, LLC is provided and intended to be used for general educational and informational
purposes only and is not intended as a solicitation for you to buy or sell securities, buy or sell registered investment advisory products, buy or sell any type of insurance product, or buy or sell any type of non-licensed product. Nothing
contained in the Website or any presentation provided by Service Provider, LLC shall be construed or interpreted by any party as a commitment or intent to purchase or sell any products or services; to initiate discussions; or to engage
in any business relationship, contract, or future dealing with the other party. The ideas, thoughts, and strategies presented in the Website are those of the Management Team and provide an insight to our views on Service Provider, LLC.
Every detail in this software is subject to change without notice. We feel every individual who uses Service Provider, LLC will experience different levels of success. This presentation is not intended to, nor does it, represent that any
current member's individual results are representative of what all participants achieve working with Service Provider. You may devote time, effort, and money and receive nothing in return. Assumptions are made in several hypothetical examples
to help explain the educational concepts more thoroughly and for illustrative purposes only and are not guaranteed; past performance is not a guarantee of future results. Service Provider users carry all the potential risks and potential
benefits associated with other forms of self-employed business opportunities. All income examples are for illustration purposes only and these is no guarantee that any of these illustrations will occur. Service Provider, LLC’s membership,
products, and services are not appropriate for all individuals or all situations. None of the material in the Website, or any presentation, is intended to give you specific tax, investment, real estate, legal, estate, financial, or career
advice, but rather to serve as an educational platform to deliver information; nor is it intended to show you how the strategies presented can specifically apply to your own tax, investment, estate, financial, or career position, but rather
to offer an idea of how these principles generally may apply. This data is furnished with the understanding that the authors and publishers are not engaged in rendering legal, real estate, accounting, estate, investment, tax, financial,
career, or other professional advice or services.
(including without limitation any local laws or regulations in your country, state, city, or other governmental area, regarding online conduct and acceptable content, and including all applicable laws regarding the transmission of technical
data exported from the United States or the country in which you reside) and (ii) your use of the Website will not infringe or misappropriate the intellectual property rights of any third party.
- Indemnification. You agree to indemnify and hold harmless Service Provider, its contractors, and its licensors, and their respective directors, officers, employees and agents from and against any and all claims and expenses, including
attorneys' fees, arising out of your use of the Website, including but not limited to your violation of this Agreement.
- Miscellaneous. This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between Service Provider and you concerning the subject matter hereof, and they may only be modified by a written amendment signed by an authorized executive of Service
Provider, or by the posting by Service Provider of a revised version. Except to the extent applicable by law, if any, provides otherwise, this Agreement, any access to or use of the Website will be governed by the laws of the state of
Idaho, U.S.A., excluding its conflict of law provisions, and the proper venue for any disputes arising out of or relating to any of the same will be the state and federal courts located in Boise, Idaho. Except for claims for injunctive
or equitable relief or claims regarding intellectual property rights (which may be brought in any competent court without the posting of a bond), any dispute arising under this Agreement shall be finally settled in accordance with the
Comprehensive Arbitration Rules of the Judicial Arbitration and Mediation Service, Inc. ("JAMS") by three arbitrators appointed in accordance with such Rules. The arbitration shall take place in Moscow, Idaho, in the English language and
the arbitral decision may be enforced in any court. The prevailing party in any action or proceeding to enforce this Agreement shall be entitled to costs and attorneys' fees. If any part of this Agreement is held invalid or unenforceable,
that part will be construed to reflect the parties' original intent, and the remaining portions will remain in full force and effect. A waiver by either party of any term or condition of this Agreement or any breach thereof, in any one
instance, will not waive such term or condition or any subsequent breach thereof. You may assign your rights under this Agreement to any party that consents to, and agrees to be bound by, its terms and conditions; Service Provider may
assign its rights under this Agreement without condition. This Agreement will be binding upon and will inure to the benefit of the parties, their successors and permitted assigns.